Vital Oxide has been approved by the EPA for use against SARS-CoV-2, the coronavirus that causes the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19). We meet the EPA's emerging pathogen requirements for viruses showing efficacy against envelope and non-envelope virus, both large and small.
To use Vital Oxide against SARS-CoV-2, follow the directions for use against Norovirus Feline Calicivirus** and Canine Parvovirus (Strain Cornell-780916, ATCC VR-2016**) on hard, non-porous surfaces.
Eliminate Bacteria, Viruses, Mold, Allergens, and Odor Without Using Harsh Chemicals
Stop using chlorine bleach and other harmful chemicals. Vital Oxide will replace your current household cleaners, sanitizers, and disinfectants with one product designed to enhance your environment.
No rinse required: Save Time in Residential and Commercial Kitchens and FDA Inspected Food Processing Facilities
Certified by NSF International as a "no rinse required on food-contact surfaces" sanitizer, Vital Oxide reduces the level of food-borne bacteria by 99.999% on a food-contact surface within one minute.
Remove Mold and Mildew with A Bleach-Free Product That Will Not Damage Surfaces and Fabrics or Produce Harmful Byproducts
Vital Oxide stops tough mold and mildew at the source by penetrating hard and soft surfaces and destroying the roots. Effective on mold spores, free of bleach and other harsh chemicals, and does not produce nauseous fumes.
What is Vital Oxide?
Vital Oxide is an EPA-registered hospital disinfectant cleaner, mold killer, and odor eliminator. Its formula contains a unique form of stabilized chlorine dioxide that is very effective at killing bacteria, viruses, and mold yet non-corrosive to treated articles and gentle enough to handle without causing skin irritation. It is ready to use with no mixing required—just spray, wipe, or fog right from the bottle.
7 Solutions in One
EPA registered hospital disinfectant cleaner
Proven to kill a wide range of viruses and bacteria, won’t contribute to the formation of mutating “super bugs,” and does not contain volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
NSF registered (D-2) No Rinse Required Food Contact Surfaces Sanitizer
Kills 99.999% of food borne bacteria, including E. coli, Salmonella, and Listeria in less than 60 seconds.
Mold & Mildew Killer
Kills and prevents spores with up to 7 months residual effects. Safe on a wide range of surfaces from marble to carpeting and beyond.
Proven effective on pet dander as well as dust mite and cockroach allergens. Can be used directly on pet bedding and sleeping areas.
Ends malodors caused by smoke, trash, septic systems, stale cooking, and more. Contains no masking agents or fragrances and is highly effective at neutralizing urine and fecal odors.
HVAC & Air Ducts
Used in HVAC systems and air ducts for antimicrobial control, including eliminating bacteria, mold, mildew, and other fungi. Leaves HVAC systems and air ducts free of microbial contamination and ensures air quality.
Soft Surface Sanitizer
Used on a wide range of soft surfaces. Kills odors and odor-causing bacteria on soft surfaces by eliminating the source. Great for upholstery, curtains, and auto interiors.
What I discovered is that it is a lifesaver if you ever have mold in your house—if you think you have allergies, try cleaning your bathroom and any area that has high moisture like kitchens, laundry rooms, and the basement.
After extensive testing, I can comfortably say that Vital Oxide is one of the most exciting new technologies on the market. Its dual-active system cleans well and is effective against a wide variety of pathogens—most importantly, it does the job quickly.
Benjamin D. Tanner, Ph.D.
President of Antimicrobial Test Laboratories
Moving into a condo that has been unoccupied (except for mice!) for 3 years. Using Vital Oxide on mold, musty odor, and for disinfecting. Good results! No perfume or chemical smells from this product! I will always have a bottle of this on hand!
I have sleep apnea, and I regularly spray my mask, the humidifier, and the hose that carries the air. This could work for several million people with sleep apnea.
I honestly see that after just 15 days of implementing the DES (Disinfecting Environmental Solutions) Complete Disinfecting Solution, utilizing Vital Oxide, we noticed a significant improvement in the overall quality of air in our museum.
President and CEO of the South Florida Science Museum
I purchased this product 2 weeks ago to remove mold and mildew from a natural stone shower floor....After applying Vital Oxide and waiting 15 minutes, I was able to remove all traces of the mold and mildew with a soft brush. I love that it can be used as a disinfectant on all my bathroom and kitchen surfaces without harmful chemicals.