Your Go-to Mold and Mildew Inhibitor

Insurance industry research shows that around 14,000 people in the U.S. experience a water damage emergency at home or work each day. That’s more than five million properties left vulnerable to mold each year. The average annual cost to insurance companies from water damage and mold in the U.S. is $2.5 billion, and the reality is that these figures are likely to rise substantially in the coming years. 

Mold in homes is a costly crisis that often accompanies hurricanes and flooding, and climate change amplifies these natural disasters and fuels the rain that feeds mold infestations. Any kind of water damage, whether natural or man-made, requires professional and immediate services to dry and decontaminate the affected areas to prevent dangerous mold formation and unhealthy bacteria growth.

Restoration companies need effective products, procedures, and trained personnel to navigate these potentially dangerous situations. Although chlorine bleach is often used for mold cleanup, bleach is not an EPA-approved biocide. Bleach is only effective on hard, non-porous surfaces and can further degrade indoor air quality. 

Unlike other mold removal products, Vital Oxide does not contain harsh chemicals nor produce harmful fumes or byproducts. It’s also non-corrosive to treated articles. Vital Oxide is an effective mold and mildew controller that can be used on both hard, non-porous surfaces as well as porous surfaces, like carpets, upholstery, concrete, wood, drywall, and more. Vital Oxide doesn’t stop at removing the current mold problem, it has been shown to have a residual effect. Vital Oxide can prevent mold re-growth on building materials for up to seven months. Additionally, it has no foul odor or strong chemical smell that can delay re-entry. 

Because Vital Oxide can be used on almost any surface, including color-safe fabrics, restoration companies can work confidently and quickly without having to choose between several different types of products. Vital Oxide’s powerful oxidizing capability also destroys tough odors, including urine and feces, associated with sewer backup damage.

Whether you’re a mold remediation professional or a homeowner dealing with a mold problem, when used as directed and conditions causing moisture or water damage are removed, Vital Oxide is the only product you need to destroy the roots of tough mold and restore your environment to a safer state. 

Odor Removal on Restoration Jobs 

Disaster response and restoration comes with unique challenges, especially when it involves odor removal caused by water and mold damage. Vital Oxide's formula is globally recognized for disinfection and deodorization needs. With Vital Oxide, restoration professionals have access to the mold inhibitor and heavy-duty odor eliminator they need in order to do their job more effectively, efficiently, and profitably. 

The core chemistry of Vital Oxide is chlorine dioxide (ClO2)—a well-known molecule that has been in use globally for a range of disinfection and deodorization needs, for decades.

Save Time, Save Money With Electrostatic Technology 

Some jobs will require 100% coverage of surfaces in an area. When this is the case, electrostatic is the best option. Vital Oxide is one of the few disinfectants that can be dispersed via an electrostatic device, as it is non-corrosive to treated surfaces and objects. Vital Oxide’s breakthrough technology includes components that dramatically decrease the size of its particles, increasing the active solution's ability to spread on and penetrate both hard and soft, porous surfaces. 

  • Cost-effective and time efficient when used with an electrostatic sprayer
  • Excellent performance and broad surface compatibility 
  • Efficient, comprehensive surface disinfection

Fact Sheets


PDF Document

Vital Oxide Master Label

PDF Document

Vital Oxide Sales Sheet

PDF Document

Independent Test Summary

PDF Document


One Product, Eight Solutions.

Vital Oxide features a wide variety of applications including as: An Allergen/Odor Eliminator, Killing Mold + Mildew, and HVAC and Soft Surface Sanitizing. Vital Oxide, proven to kill a wide range of virues and bacteria, is EPA Registered as a Hospital Disinfectant and NSF Registered as a No-rinse required Food Surface Sanitizer.

Close (esc)

Vital Oxide Supply Notice

We will ship orders as soon as product is available.

We are doing our best to catch up and return to our usual order fulfillment. We ask for your understanding during this time of great need. 

Age verification

By clicking enter you are verifying that you are old enough to consume alcohol.


Shopping Cart

Your cart is currently empty.
Shop now