From mold and mildew elimination to disinfection of bacteria and viruses on surfaces and fabrics, Vital Oxide can handle a long list of duties in a household and industrial setting. Vital Oxide can also be diluted down for some specific applications.
Vital Oxide comes ready to use (RTU) as a full-strength EPA hospital disinfectant for non-porous surfaces. Full strength is recommended for first-time use on surfaces. Full strength should also be used in environments with high rates of bacteria, mold, and mildew and in high traffic areas and touch points.
5:1 Carpet and Rug Sanitizer
To Sanitize and Deodorize Carpets and Rugs:
- Mix 5-parts water to 1-part Vital Oxide.
- Spray onto surface from a distance of 6-8 inches.
- Work the product down to the carpet pad with a rake or a brush and allow enough ventilation to air dry. Repeat process as needed.
First test for color fastness in an inconspicuous space. Do not use on wool fabrics.
9:1 Food-Contact & Daily Surface Sanitizer
To Sanitize Non-Porous and Food-Contact Surfaces:
- Mix 9-parts water to 1-part Vital Oxide.
- Spray onto surface from a distance of 6-8 inches, wetting thoroughly.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Wipe and allow to air dry. No rinse required.