HVAC/Indoor Air Quality
HVAC Systems and Indoor Air Quality
HVAC duct cleaning has emerged as a priority service among customers seeking improved air quality in their homes. While dirt and dust are the primary concerns, microorganisms can be left behind after standard cleanings, leading to lingering odors and poor indoor air quality.
To ensure a top-notch result, HVAC professionals need to utilize proper antimicrobial control. Vital Oxide has been approved to use in HVAC systems for antimicrobial control of non-pathogenic microorganisms in HVAC Systems and Air Ducts, including odor-causing bacteria, mold fungus, and odor-causing fungi.
Vital Oxide is a class apart – and an ideal component of a comprehensive HVAC and duct maintenance program. This cutting-edge technology offers peace of mind that the job will be done right and with superior results.
Here are a few reasons why your customers will always prefer Vital Oxide when having their HVAC systems maintained:
- Vital Oxide is approved by the EPA for use in HVAC systems and air ducts
- Safe on surfaces
- It contains no harsh chemicals
- Free of volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Leaves behind no harmful chemical residue
- Eliminates the source of odors instead of covering them up
- No rinsing required
The Ideal HVAC & Air Duct Sanitizer
As an HVAC expert, safeguarding air quality should be a top priority when dealing with customers’ homes and businesses. Therefore, you must consider the products you use in your clients' residences and businesses for optimum indoor air quality. One of the most common pollutants found in household HVAC systems and air ducts is mold, particularly Aspergillus penicillium and Stachybotrys chartarum (also known as “black mold”). Removing visible mold and soil is the first step in ensuring healthy air quality, followed by applying a sanitizer to neutralize the remaining spores. However, if the mold is eradicated using harsh chemicals, it can release VOCs inside the home, causing a secondary reaction in its occupants. With Vital Oxide, you can have peace of mind knowing that you’re using a best-in-class product that effectively cleans without harsh chemicals and produces no VOCs.
Vital Oxide Can Be Used On Numerous HVAC Components & Air Ducts, Including:
- Air distribution components such as air handlers, mixing boxes, transfer boxes, transitions, and turning vanes, dampers, fans, fan housings, and associated components
- Air supply and return ducts and plenums fabricated with plywood, OSB, or other wood-like materials
- Condensate drain pans
- Dehumidifiers; both desiccant and refrigerated
- Fan coil units
- Flexible air ducts, fabricated of metal or plastic
- Packaged units, including rooftops and Packaged Terminal Air Conditioner (PTAC) units
- Registers, grills, and other air intake and discharge devices
- Unlined sheet metal ducts
Save Time, Save Money With Electrostatic Technology
Some jobs will require 100% coverage of surfaces in an area. When this is the case, electrostatic is the best option. Vital Oxide is one of the few disinfectants that can be dispersed via an electrostatic device, as it is non-corrosive to treated surfaces and objects. Vital Oxide’s breakthrough technology includes components that dramatically decrease the size of its particles, increasing the active solution's ability to spread on and penetrate both hard and soft, porous surfaces.
- Cost-effective and time efficient when used with an electrostatic sprayer
- Excellent performance and broad surface compatibility
- Efficient, comprehensive surface disinfection
One Product, Seven Solutions.
Vital Oxide features a wide variety of applications including as: An Allergen/Odor Eliminator, Killing Mold + Mildew, and HVAC and Soft Surface Sanitizing. Vital Oxide, proven to kill a wide range of virues and bacteria, is EPA Registered as a Hospital Disinfectant and NSF Registered as a No-rinse required Food Surface Sanitizer.