Why Use Vital Oxide?
Not all disinfectants and mold removers are created equal. Vital Oxide uses a unique chemical compound called chlorine dioxide. Chlorine dioxide has been used during Anthrax attacks, in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, to purify drinking water, and most recently to kill MRSA in schools and hospitals. While other competitors and manufacturers have attempted to copy and produce a form of stabilized chlorine dioxide similar to Vital Oxide, our revolutionary formula is simply unequaled.
Also consider carefully what kinds of chemicals you want around your children, employees, patients, students, friends, and family members. When evaluating and comparing disinfectant products, take a close look at their core ingredients. Most disinfectants and mold removers on the market are extremely toxic and leave behind harmful byproducts and nauseous fumes.
With Vital Oxide, however, you no longer need to use bleach and other harsh chemicals that increase volatile organic compounds (VOCs) in your environment. You can have the peace of mind that you are using a disinfectant that won’t irritate your skin and doesn’t come with any alarming safety warnings and precautions, while still effectively eliminating pathogens and allergens in your home and workspace.
- EPA-registered hospital disinfectant (lowest toxicity category given by the EPA)
- NSF-registered for no rinse required on food-contact surfaces
- Free of volatile organic compounds
- Proven effective in killing Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Norovirus, Legionella pneumophilia, E. coli, and the H1N1 virus (Swine Flu), and other pathogens in independent testing
- Bleach-free, phosphate-free, and free of harsh chemicals and skin irritants
- Non-corrosive to treated articles
- No added fragrance or perfumes
- No nauseous smells or fumes
- Kills mold and mildew at the source, effective on mold spores, and can prevent mold regrowth for up to 7 months on tile and other building materials