Residential Sanitizer

Certified by NSF International, Vital Oxide is a no rinse-required sanitizer for food contact surfaces. No rinse-required save time in commercial kitchens and FDA inspected food processing establishments as well when used around use the home.

For too long homemakers have had no choice but to use chlorine bleach and other harmful chemicals and irritating fumes. Vital Oxide will replace your current household cleaners, sanitizers, and disinfectants with one product designed to enhance your environment.



Vital Oxide uses a unique chemical compound called chlorine dioxide. While other competitors and manufacturers have attempted to copy and produce a form of stabilized chlorine dioxide similar to Vital Oxide, our revolutionary formula is simply unequaled.

Chlorine dioxide has been used during Anthrax attacks, in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, to purify drinking water, and most recently to kill MRSA in schools and hospitals. Also consider carefully what kind of chemicals you want around your children, employees, patients, students, and close family members.

Most disinfectants and mold removers on the market are extremely toxic, but Vital Oxide gives you peace of mind that you are using an effective product that does not come with alarming safety warnings and precautions.



Vital Oxide has been given the category 4 for toxicity by the EPA which is the lowest category given to a disinfectant product.

What does toxicity category mean?

  • No gloves or protective equipment required
  • No ocular irritation
  • No dermal irritation
  • No acute inhalation

Toxicity category IV is virtually non-toxic and not an irritant.*

* EPA Toxicity category:

Close (esc)


Use this popup to embed a mailing list sign up form. Alternatively use it as a simple call to action with a link to a product or a page.

Age verification

By clicking enter you are verifying that you are old enough to consume alcohol.


Shopping Cart

Your cart is currently empty.
Shop now