Eliminate Mold and Mildew

Vital Oxide is a, EPA registered disinfectant that eliminates mold and mildew on a molecular level, without damaging the surfaces or fabrics treated. Vital Oxide stops mold growth on hard and soft surfaces by penetrating and destroying tough mold, mildew and bacteria at its source. With a residual on mold and mold spores for up to 1 month on fabrics and 1 week on hard surfaces with a single treatment.

Gentle enough to be used on personal items like clothes & bedding and strong enough for gas station bathrooms & commercial HVAC systems. Vital Oxide is your mold eliminator solution. Used and recommend by mold remediation professionals, Vital Oxide has been the principle product in university and government sponsored tests that show its effectiveness.

 Recommended Uses

Household: Mold removal from the house hold under the kitchen sink, bathroom tiles, floors, basements and attics, etc...
Vehicles: Eliminate mold build up in RVs, cars, trucks as well as boats.
Construction: Mold remediation and disaster restoration in houses and commercial buildings

Application Guidelines

• Eliminate all visible mold from the surface
• Rinse with water
• Apply Vital Oxide from a distance of 12 inches until visibly wet.
• Application may be done with a spray bottle or a fogging device.
• Allow ventilation to air dry

Coverage

Coverage area varies because of surface type and application method.

Quantity Area Covered if fogged (40 microns) Area covered if sprayed
32 oz 2000 sq.ft. 250 sq.ft.
128 oz 8000 sq. ft. 1000 sq.ft.