From mold and mildew elimination, to disinfection of bacteria and viruses on surfaces and fabrics, Vital Oxide can handle a long list of duties in a household and industrial setting.
Vital Oxide comes Ready To Use (RTU) as a full strength US EPA Hospital Disinfectant for non-porous surfaces. The recommended use of the full strength Vital Oxide is first time uses on a surface and environments with a high rate of mold, mildew or high traffic areas including touch points.
Vital Oxide can also be diluted down for some specific applications.
• First test for color fastness in an inconspicuous space.
Do not use on wool fabrics.
• Mix 5 parts water to 1 part Vital Oxide
• Vital Oxide is used as a no rinse required non-porous and food contact surface daily sanitizer.
• Mix 9 parts water to 1 part Vital Oxide